Wednesday, November 18, 2009

every morning

Every morning is the start of a new day, the cold temperature that make us wan to sleep again. Everyday, we wake up, kids start their day by eating breakfast serve by their mum, student rushing to get them self ready to class. But now, i'm a working adult. My routine morning is the same for the rest of my life, unless i get married, then some part will change.

i wake up usually, think how my life would be, yes, i think about what world should be done, wat think should summited, who to connect, and then, this word, miss.

anyway, there always a cure for everything, everyday i drive to work, i always look at the mountain, high up there cover wit mist, is always cheer me up. I live at a beautiful places, 1 day, i will go there. That 1 day, is always a dream for both of us.


hehe, miss the lbn beaches.

1 comment:

  1. luckily i'm still studying. so my life as a student haven't finish yet.

    ReplyDelete