Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today i went for site visit At kg mongok, tambunan for bridge lunching. This my first time watching bridge lunching. My first impression of the site is, it is huge in uncivilize places. Really, i was suprise out of no where, there was it, a big bridge, may be i have no idea about what is going on the place, could be there are no bridge crossing for this place.

so, the lunching, ok. I didn't read the method statement, but here my assumption. First, temporary slider will be set up beside the bridge. Then the plate glider will slide across the river. 6 crane working together to hold the glider and it is very slender, since there no bracing on minor axis. after sliding, then slowly lift up to put on the embrakement. Hehe. That all i can say. Hate my english.

No comments:

Post a Comment