Thursday, August 6, 2009

harry potter

Yeah.. I watched happy potter already.. I wanted to watch this movie since it premier.. but none wan to watch wit me.. Lucky.. Out of nowhere and without any plan.. I found some1 that willing to watch wit me.. Yeah.. Ok.. Let's talk about the movie itself.. A short review

the beginning had show the bad guy cause chaos on the real world.. I can't understand that much on it.. See the awesome collapse of london bridge.. Yeah.. Then we go to see harry.. Hehe.. He already well know for being the chosen 1. The school are also tighten their security.. But this movie had lots of comedy and romantice.. got kissing.. Well.. I guess they need to grown up.. Hehe.. There have not much on action.. Just mostly story telling.. Well.. If i given the choose to watch it again.. I certainly would say that after i know more about the story.. Then i watch again so that i know what will happen..

anyway.. Thanks to my friend that watch movie wit me.. I glad i able to watch it.. And my first experience in town at night.. Thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment