Monday, August 3, 2009

sad

Yeah.. I sad now.. Who care? None kan.. This world is unfair to me, i being abandon.. Ish.. What??! You think that there plan for me, even better 1. Bullshit. I wait already.. Wait.. And make me even sad.. Even lonely.. Where were i anyway.. Already start a new life? Ish.. Not i don't want.. I do want.. But what it get to me.. Nothing.. My old life is even better.. Being care and being love.. Now.. Fuk off.. Sad and lonely.. What can i do.. I try.. I try.. But none are working.. I'm still nobody.. Still unknown.. Could be known as desperado.. I really hate.. Love didn't fall from tree.. But some had fall on them everyday.. Throw th old 1, take the new one.. Even better.. Ish.. See this world.. Unfair.. Yeah.. Have a better plan for me? Well.. I'm broken and old.. What better will coming? It wont be better.. Suck..

i'm don't know why i'm angry so much.. But.. I really sad.. I really want to shout.. As i knew, this world will serve me wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment