Tuesday, July 21, 2009

blogging!!!

yeah..just about i start want to blog endlessly my phone started make problem....

yerp...stilll talk about my phone...

so.. today today today..


i got work to do... still feel like doing office work and not much civil engineering owrk... i get my cubical..my desk... all are complete... i need to order cabinet again.. i can feel my file will increase quickly as i help other engineer.. all the paper work i done come back to me... for my personal keeping... tonnes of drawing on my table already... herm... i really need to arrange my table... hehe... but my table is empty.. some1 buy for me things like pen holder, flower, and other cute2 things... hahaha

i need to have acess to internet.. i miss my blog so much... lots to tell... although my life is boring... really boring.. so so sad.... feel my life is meaningless... well... time passes... i think it will be the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment