Thursday, July 16, 2009

first work

Hehe.. Today i seem happy.. Excited my new work to be done.. Is not a real project.. Just need to calculate back the building.. Is the santavan forest heretage building at tuaran building, they say the building is beautifull and peacefull.. Hehe.. Is my first job, and i feel the job that i really want since i learn about civil engineer, is a design job, very hard.. Well.. At least it can make me think other that her.. Hehe. I also learn to give order to other people.. Copy this, print this.. And don't forget say thanks.. Hehe.. Still got lots to learn..

well.. This afternoon, i went to kolombong wit my colleague, theasia. She only one that almost same age wit me (25 Years old), well.. At least got rather than none.. Hehe.. So.. We eat at food city.. Hehe.. I just drive my car and she show me the way..

that all my working day today.. Is true that today experience give me a valueable insight of my work

No comments:

Post a Comment