Saturday, July 25, 2009

cancel plan

Today i suppose to go back labuan.. But suddenly feel like don't want.. Because yesterday i got my heart broken.. Well.. Going back to labuan will only bring back sad memories.. Althought my family at labuan and i'm happy to meet them.. But is unbearable to face the what had happen.. So.. I decide i don't go back today.. I still feel depress from yesterday broken heart.. But what to do.. Had to move on..

yesterday also.. While feeling hopeless.. I just remember post about my opportunity. When i think of it.. I got 1 thing i didn't try, and it just give from my friend yesterday.. So.. I give it a try.. Is a friend of my colleague.. Well.. I sms but it was her sister.. Haha.. Nothing much to tell.. But it at least add some spice of my hopeless feeling..

that it for now.. Another boring weekend to pass.. Miss her.. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment