Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey, i'm on ferry now, going back to kk. This 4 days holiday didn't feel like a holiday. The raya seasons this year i didn't feel much about it. No visiting anyone, only stay at home, i feel i want visit my former classmate that still in lbn, but i just too late, plus i'm all alone. So better stay at home.

guess what, i use to have a child dream, i last time really wanted to play firecracker. But i can't afford it. Is just too expensive to buy it. Now, i can buy it, i spend like a lot on it. Hehe. Bomb there, bomb here. There one big bomb, once exploded, i can feel it shockwave. So much fun. Hehe.

this holiday also i spend lots of time watching movie, all movie are best. But mostly about dream and love, i know, is something that i all the time do it. Hehe. But it always make me happy. I guess spending time and watch movie does give my heart some lights. Hehe.

all time i'm in lbn, the memories keep flowing back to me. I just hate it. Could i be just spontaninous and able to feel my old life back. I guess i been thought a lesson, don't fooling around or else i will get hurt. Sucks right.

No comments:

Post a Comment