Friday, September 11, 2009

Negative

Hehe. Is way late nite now, and i still havent sleep, not that i don't want to sleep, is just i can't, i having trouble now, something about some1, i really need to move on. But i can't. Now, i'm here all alone. I really don't want expressing my sad mood cos there new person that close to me add me as friend in facebook. To make them know that i'm such a lame person. But wat the heck, i right now need to talk, searching through my contact list in my phone, i can't find any1.

So, what is bothering me right now? Is not about my confuse or speechless post, this is totally different thing. Right now, i'm just angry, tense, gonna hit those i hate, furious, shit about this world, all negative now. Why me? Is there anything more worth than love itself. I feel my life right now is just ignoring the problem. Fuck. I should be more strong.

So. Sometimes i post something stupid, and hope to get attention. Well. That why it make its way up to facebook. Any1 tat care, would drop by, which make my life feel exist. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment