Thursday, September 17, 2009

I know everything is the end, I know thing cant happen as it use to be, nothing can change that fact, there nothing I'm hoping for, I myself have no faith, only emptiness. These day that I'm weak, I know that I going to the dark path, still I'm not sure, there always a choice to turn back, but turning back mean looking back, that I don't want to do. I keep moving forward, with same thing inside my mind, but I don't show it, only tell some1 that really know me, I know that I telling them the same thing, but the truth is always the same, Sylvester never change.

I thinking a lot now, with recent encounter, thinking is it the way it should be. And just about just now, I get a call for angel, telling me that it is the end for both of us… in my mind, sadden, but my heart had broken too much, tears cant go out, i feel empty, is it the sign that my love had gone. Still when thinking about is, is depress and sad. I haveit too much before this, each time angel contacted me, I was hoping I can see the light, not the sword of Excalibur or sound of harp. Ok, I need a break. Stop all of this now…

1 thing for sure, I'm ok now, fine till I go to bed or wake up, that time is the most unpleasant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment