Friday, January 8, 2010

desire

Desire play important role in my life. Since i was small i got lots of desire, i want lots of things. Back to the old days, i can't have wat i wan. Sometimes of the time i need to cry to get it. I remember last time i want tamagochi, i save my money to buy it. At the end, i really get wat i wan, but after a while i'm playing it, i became careless and the device drown into water. Well. I lost it.

even now, i got some of the desire since childhood, like own a remote control car, have my bicycle modified. Own a video game. And lots more. I know is hard for me to get it. But i know someday i will have it.

now, i have a wish list. I know it make me feel like i'm materialistic. But is only way i feel fulfill and satisfy. I really wan do those, but i need to be logical, i need to money for living. Well. Guess some of the thing had been fulfill.

i brought a new nike shoe for joking. Tomoro i start going to bukit padang. Hopefully this will stay long. And i also get a new pair of contact lens. Hehe. Well. Next on my list is treatment for my skin. Hehe. Need to wait for next month. I scare it will cost a lot. I know it will.

my life is not getting better. Just improve. I still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment