Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Murut culture center. It is located at tenom. I went the last monday for a meeting at site. Hehe. Wow. I was suprise by the size of it. It fully make by belian wood. The building standing like demand it is a castle. The belian column tell the word that it will last forever.

sadly. The building seem abandon. I think it only use once a year for an occasion. Is a waste. But i think it will not more after we done upgrading it. This is part of the job the rewarding. Design building or infra for the people and improve. Still it all come to the goverment to decide to build it or not. Hehe.

this is my first visit to tenom. I think i ever went there when i was small. Is a small town. Very small. Still an important place. It will know of its tenom kopi. Well. We didn't spend time at there that much. Only pass by.

the road we use is keningau - kimanis. Is a breathtaking journey. I love the nature surround it. The crooker mountain range is around me. I really wish i can go down to explore the jungle. But then, if i go down, what can i do anyway. The air are fresh and cool. I really wan to spend a night there just looking the surround. However the road is scary, on way up, i saw lots of broken glass, and on way down, the cloud or fog, cover the road, we can only see 5 meter in front. lucky the driver, is the engineer designing the road and build the road. So i'm sure he know the road well.

that all

No comments:

Post a Comment