Sunday, January 24, 2010

Row row boat. The engine sound continuously fill my ear. Yesterday is not annoying but today, it start to be annoying. Perhaps the vibration that annoy me. Air con are still cold and i hold on tight to my sweater. Tv just now show rambo, an interesting story that show life after endless killing people, he still a beast, at army people praise him as hero, at outside, people think he is a monster. But i didn't watch begining of the movie because i'm addictive to my book.

my mind right now is about a movie. A movie that i watched yesterday title tell no one, is a french movie. I impressive with the movie yet i understand litte about. I will make proper review about it later on. Right now i'm thinking about my point of view of watching movie.

i watch movie because i like to dream, at same time i love to observe the actor. I also fan of latest technology. Any vision art or fancy equipment will impress me. I also love music, from sweeney tod of the barber that behead people to teen loved high school musical, venessa huggen, to disney sing of enchanted or princess frog. All of this i look in the movie.

i wish i had movie fan just like me. And my writing aren't improve because i can't spell. Writing blog on phone had its weakness.

2 comments:

  1. feri lbn-kk kan? tuh mmg. dulu aku duduk, directly aircond tu hembus angin dia pi muka aku.
    pastu mmg goyang la kapal, aku lagi mabok, nasib nda muntah. almost all time i sat outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. yes.. cukup mabuk... but i strong.. :P

    ReplyDelete