Saturday, June 19, 2010

Again. Wake up feeling nothing. I hate being heartless. Is just so hard to go throught the day, sitting on sofa, watching tv. Well. Try to get up and get some emotion today.

so i was thinking. Why like being all emotion. i just like to know how it be like, the no joyfull or delightfull feeling around, even none was love. So then feeling i can get is sorrow and sober. Living alone wit no one to talk, i mean a girl, just sad. I unable to pour it out. I have no idea how.

right now, i'm watch grey anatomy, is 1 of my fav tv series, just because everytime i watch, my tear usually get out. I can do that all day. Haha.

i know i'm pathetic. Is just even i got friends around, i just, or i think learn my lesson. Never tell your feeling to anyone at anytime. All the time i feel that i too attach to some1, i need to be so attach, i don't have right now, and i don't bether too try because it is bad. Learn my lesson even it will make it my life misreable cos not trying it. But this blog had no emotion. It wont dump me. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. haha.... go out get a hit on a girl la! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thank henry for your support. Tomoro going out.

    ReplyDelete