Monday, June 21, 2010

greys anatomy S05E09

Again. Watch grey on monday despite monday night laugh. This espissod is about closing our eye during sleep. We all scare to close light during sleep when we small. I remember that there was light in my room to prevent dark. But when we grow up, 1 thing i scare after close eye is the next day. I don't know that will happen. Not exactly scare, could be nervous, happy, or lonely.

but is the easiest thing to do. We just close our eye. Then the world all shut down. But not all of us sleep, we still scare. We all want it. Just it so hard to just close our eye. But once we face our fear, and turn to other for help, we wont be scare.

the other thing, no matter how wrong a person could be, just listen to them why, they just need support.

you know, i really wish some1 care for me. I really need it. If got, i know i will care back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment