Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sitting inside ferry, with calm sea, is much better that yesterday, when i went back to lbn, is not a joy ride, my head moving back and ford, right and left, but i'm ok wit it, glad to reach the island soil, stable. Right now i'm heading to kk, in 15 min i will arrive. Hehe back here again, to my own home.

3 hour ride to kk is very long to some people. Is almost same time if using car to memunbuk. But cost of maintanace to car is unnotice, my old car can't take that much. Express ferry ride drawback is seasick. Huhu. I'm ok wit it. Never have problem.

today, i meet some1. Is been a while i never go out at lbn alone wit some1 that i'm not familiar. Well. I just hope that i break my coward inside me about this island. Thanks to her. Ok then.

No comments:

Post a Comment