Saturday, July 3, 2010

bella italian

My food review! Nope. I still don't have much word for food. May be i can warm up. I went to bella italian. I don't know the exact name. But is located at jesselton hotel. This is the second time i'm coming here and wit nadia. My plan actually going to grazie cafe but not open on weekend for lunch.

we order pizza and dessert. I order Margherita wit add topping mushroom and turkey ham. The pizza crust is thin, my tomato sauce blend well the oregano and chesse. The extra topping add more flavor, especially the mushroom, it smells great. First i saw it, it too large for 2 of us to eat, but nadia said the crust is thin and will easily eat all, she was right but My stomach feel not full.

next is dessert, i order tiramisu. Yes. How i wish i took picture of the cafe, my hand cant resist to take the first bite. Damn. The cake is delicious. Everything were perfect. It was right amount of creamy, it just smooth inside our mouth. And the coffee taste not strong, but blend perfectly the chocolate. I can't be more happy that this, it just wonderfull. I love it so much. Even nadia is smiling looking me acting overboard. Haha.

cost of the food is 46 plus sky juice. Hehe. I'm also happy found someone to try food wit me. Next time i will remember to take picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment