Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My mind right now wan to tell lots of thing. I just can't express it out here because is too personal. Pass few days lots of thing happen, but none are excited. All seem like a punch to my mind, the true is always hurt when discovered.

do my mind create this world as positive as it possibility. Does i believe that is just a NO? Or is just my timing now bad. I don't know. At least i ask, at least i try to have courage, i know i'm somehow a loser. But i know this wont stop me.

one thing bother me is, yesterday my life could be ended. A lorry almost ran over me. But i'm sure my mind is not around that time. I remember i was crossing the road, my mind were at somewhere, thinking about i forget the camera. So. I cross the road. I look on the wrong side of the road. Then. The lorry break. I step back. The go at the back of lorry. The lorry driver seem have a heart attack. I know is foolish me. I really will encounter accident if i'm not carefull enough. I guess is not my day. Thanks Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment