Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why does heart feel heavy? Why chest area feel like very stress? I also had this feeling. Perhaps i got stress problem. May be in future i can easy get heart attack. And usually this moment, i really desperate to talk. Seek attention. Something like that make me feel revive.

i somehow know the answer for this. I just need set myself to achieve something. Anything that i can success. But what i can do. My mind always find love. Right now. I really i can call some1. Try to talk. And this will make me excited for whole day, unless it turn out bad. That only quick fix.

the other is. Well cooking. But this somehow limited. I can only cook for my meal and prevent wastefull. I can only cook in small quantity. Most of the time i fail, but at least i try and i'm happy for it. I know i will improve it next time cook. Hehe.

what else? Herm. Nothing. Read novel? Is just not the right time to read book.

i also hope for gaming. But it will be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment