Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yeah. Post again. I know why i'm rm crazy posting today. Is because i'm got things to say but none wan to hear it. Thing got lots of happening today, feel happy about site visit wit those trainee. Finish my job. Feel more confident about myself. Know something sad, but stand up, but really hurt, then forget about it. Want to see movie, but none want friend me, so cancel knight and day, wanted watch something new. Next. Have a good conversation with new staff, althought i see the future will be non favourable. Then. At night sitting tv alone, hoping can sms some1, but i don't wan, no topic to talk anyway.

now, really wish can say gud night, and please wake me up for world cup. Life seem so full, and the end, we close our eye, we alone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment