Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Warning. Another emotional post. Ya. Just finish watch final episod of glee part 2. Yes. I love it so much. Haha. Now i realise why i love it go much, is the song don't stop believing. Yes. That song really touch my heart. I don't know that i believe, but 1 thing for sure, i'm believe some1 there that will stand by me no matter what and love each other so much.. I really believe that..

hey. I really hope there some1 right now. And be excited with me. All i got is this unresponsive blog. Yeah. At least i can talk to you bloggy. Haha. All i wan now, say don't stop believing is really great song, make me feel so happy. Haha.

then i'm thinking. In this whole world, there are movie that i will never watch, which high school musical 3, i wanted watch is so much, but i can't i really can't watch it. I only watch it wit special some1, but that some1 never happen. Huhu. I guess, if i found some1, i will watch wit her, and she feel the same way as i am. I'm serious. Dead serious. This will be impossible dream.

ok. Glee and high school musical same post. This not happening. Both are different. glee about problem in life. High school just a musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment