Tuesday, July 6, 2010

bride wars

Gosh. 3th post of the day. Seems that already pass 12. This Is the first post. Hehe i just watch bride wars. I think i did a review about this. I can't remember. It just that i can't stop myself from watching it.

ya. Perhaps myself telling that i love to be married. Don't know who, don't know when. Is just i can't resist those thing. In real life, i wont attend those event, it just hurt me so much, unless there really got lots of single ladies at there. I don't mind. The movie is all about 2 gurl having same date and they all fight each other, 2 best friend.

what am i talking about? I barely save money, wear the same cloth, have a crapy car. I really look down myself. But i still try. Learn. Get the impossible thing. Talk about marriage as if i got lover right now, which is billion years none. Haha crazy me.

but i'm sure it will be magical and beautiful. Everyone does.

No comments:

Post a Comment