Monday, July 19, 2010

movie - angel and demon

Yes. Another movie review for this week. I watch lots of movie. Ok. This is a bit outdated movie, but it premier on HBO HD, well, HD is better in picture than in cinema, but sound, herm, i need another setup. Ok.

i guess every1 is familiar wit this movie, so i wont talk about it. When to think of it, this movie is mediocore, is not that great, the story based on best seller novel, of cos is interesting, the camera is were nice. And the set, is detail. This could be personal preferrence. The old movie and i ever watch it. It miss the wow effect. Could be just that.

there also make me feel like wan to go to rome and discover all of this, the vatican, the temple, all around rome. I also wan to put my trade mark on my design. How i wish that happen. Haha.

ok. No score for this movie. I think i ever review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment