Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baskin Robin

Today is 31th of march, is 31% discount for all the ice cream

wat is ice cream for me..well..i a food to eat..nice to eat...cool thing to eat..but i didnt feel like to eat..i really wish i can eat with some1

well...i go to bukit raja wit hilmi to buy it..tat time i was thinking should i buy it or not..then i thinking to buy it for dyla..haha...buy things for her again..in my mind say that she wont appreciate it, but my heart tell me give ice cream to her. so i follow my heart to buy it for her..i know is stupid but i have to follow my heart also. i also buy ice cream for ash..hahaha

so...what is all mean, for me, eating something nice, sweet and enjoyable should be share among other that u care. simple.. eating it alone make my feeling worst.. better drink beer alone.. so i buy ice cream to dyla and ash because i care for them and want to see them happy eating ice cream..simple..

see ash happy eat ice cream...i wondering is she eating ice cream or not..well...i wish i can call asnd ask..but that wont happen..i know i been avoiding her, i just dont want my heart hurt even more... how i wish everything is so simple by able to call her.. somehow i miss cayra in the mist of my wondering..wish i can send her ice cream too

No comments:

Post a Comment