Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cayra Mum b'day

Yesterday is cayra mum b'day. i only send her a sms wish her happy b'day. to think of it, she kinda feel like my mum. i know that since the day i know i need to leave cayra. the thing that i really sad to leave is them. when they know we gonna break up soon, she always pray hard for me. always tell me that God is always there help for us. i sometimes call her ask how is she doing. she always feel like happy when talking to me. since cayra leave the house, i seldom sms her ask about cayra. i know is silly to accept them as family as i and cayra is nothing, but them already accept me as their family since i know cayra. they always liked me. but now, perhaps is just a memories, and i hope that memories will replay back again. there are lots in my mind when i talk about this, is hard for me to say it all, someday, i will tell it all on this blog.

i read cayra blog about a family value, i know she always did the best the family, i know every thing about her to the family. i really understand wat going on. still that is not enough. even on her recent blog, i didnt exist anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment