Sunday, April 19, 2009

feeling worst

everyday everynight, i had a bad feeling, always, at the end of the day, i always recap my life, at the beginning of my day, i always plan my life. everyday, all those thing burden me, at the end of the day, i say good night to myself, i say another lonely day, and i ask how are me, and i reply, i had a bad day, i miss about my old life, old life that i use to share wit other(cayra). now the only person i share is myself, or this blog.

at morning, i thinking about how i get throught this day, how i spend my day, my answer is always my life sucks, i can say i'm gradefull of my life, but i wasn't. i cant be happy, i sad all the time, and no1 know i'm sad, i hate my life, and i only think present and never future. so...my answer in the morning is time passes quickly please, i cant stand it anymore.

this feeling had been wit me since she left me. i cant be positive in my life useless something wonderfull happen. i try make things wonderfull but still my cycle of routine make me everyday feeling worst. so...wat gonna i do? the only answer time will tell..i just have to wait, till then, feeling worst will keep haunt me..

No comments:

Post a Comment