Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Help them in drama

today start a day wit IDP, my day was so boring, i dont have anyting to do in the class.
the thing i scare is talk to dyla, i keep on avoid her, i dont know wat to say to her. i feel so weird. i dont know wat she feel, i wish i can ask. damn.. so i decide i go back early. rather feel worry, scare, better if i stay in my room and sleep

then, something happen, dyla call me, she ask me to help her in the drama, of cos i help her...she also ask me why i'm go back early, i dont know she care about that, all this litte thing make lift me up a bit, at least i know she still think a bit about me..hahaha

so..in drama..i try my best to just be normal, but in some point, the arkwardness kick in, some times i stay quiet..i just hope some1 talk to me, i guess i will be in that way.. not in lighten mood..but i try my best in acting..:P

today cayra post about her test, she join some kind of audtion, i wish i know better...

i really dont know wat to look up in my life...i have no faith in anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment