Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ramp

wake up and saw a miss call..that how my day begin today. wake up at later afternoon, open my eye, think ahead how my life would be. as i just finish my games, the last remnant, i basically nothing to do today. i think i will watch the tv series that i had download. which is Terminator, sarah connor. i seldom look at my phone, no1 will contact me anyway, but today, i took my phone and before i look, i say to myself those star news will be in my inbox. but surprisingly, there were miss call. is been a while i get a call except from my parent. may be once in a week. guess wat. is dyla call, i dont know why she call, but she call, i msged her ask her y, and no replies. well at least my day start with diferent routine. so i say to myself, today will a bit diferent, give a smile to myself.

she call me to ask about ramp, huhuhu, i though she gonna ask how am i doing, but dream on syl, it will never happen, she wont ask that question. i call her when she miss call me. at least u can talk to her. hahaha. life as boring as it are.

so all the day i spend is watch tv series, watch numb3rs wit hilmi, and watch terminator alone. i also discover 1 thing, i discover cayra old email which is cayra_sylvester@yahoo.co.uk, well, the email is die of cos so i give so life on that email and wake it up. now is register under me. hahaha. my day surely full of disappoinment.

No comments:

Post a Comment