Saturday, April 25, 2009

Miss the class day

is been a week already i didnt attend any class, that last class is the design class, i really miss the feel of wake up in the mornign and get ready to be go to class. i know is boring and we never get excited to go to class and heard the boring lecture. still is way of student life. i guess my student life will end soon. i need to be a responsible adult. even now i still scare my future. soon i will know how my life would be. i planning to have a pet, a dog, that wat i thinking.

to tell u all a secret wat make me excite every time i go to class. everytime i go to class, i always look for dyla. she the reason i go to class. could be i scare of Absenton my attendent, could be i scare of i miss out wat to learn, or scare got quiz. i always try to look good to her, except that i cant be there on time. i always have problem wit my time, i always like to do things at last mint. that i hard to improve. so everyday since sem 2, i go to class ust because of her.:) sem 1 i go to class because i just follow my roommate(rosemiji, le, ajak), they goes, i goes.

now the campus life had almost finish, just a couple of week, then we all go our own way. i hope the farewell will be a wonderfull one, but i guess it wont happen because i feel i got problem wit her, the ending are sad 1. nevertheless, each time i think of my Uni/campus life, i will always think of her and all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment