Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Dreamed A Dream

I Dreamed A Dream

hey...i just found a song that can remind me..that show my dream that will never true..i sad most of the time to think my life are suck..it really suck..i once dream a happy life, a happy life with beloved Cayra. The beginning of the song remind me that i start dream of my dream..that time we so in love, i dream that we will be together, together in for the rest of my life, everything gone well as dream, is like a journey to in a wonderful garden, so happy, we hope the same way, feel the same way

but now, as the tiger come as in the song, everything change, my dream is really became just a dream, i really wish she come to me, as i dream of. so my life now is so different to the dream the i dream off...well the end lyrics so the life have kill the dream..is true..life as we grown off, change according to time..a dream is just a wonderful hope that we really wish it happen.. it could happen or simple went wrong..well i still dream wat i dream, hope the dream will someday will come true, may be not wit you Cayra, but stilll our dream it is my most unforgetable, memoriable, joyfull and wonderfull dream, u always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment