Thursday, April 30, 2009

Continously tired

is been a while i never posted in this blog, i miss it so much. it always in my mind, thinking what to post, wat heart feel to let go. i think this blog had heal me in in some part, still i assume this blog as my new friend, a place to share my problem, my feeling, wat i feel to tell. i know is weird because this is a public blog, and i feel some1 got read about this blog, still some part of me feel like want people know the real me, how fragile are me, how weak are me. for those people that read this blog, leave so footprint, i know this blog is full of sad emotion, contribute anything to ease my pain, please.

talking about respond, 1 of my friend come talk to me about my condition, well, i know she been read my blog, and feel need to do something. thank majorie for ur support, is been a while never been feel cared, i remember all her word, tell me wat to do. thanks again. i will try to do it but some part of me are stuburn, i try to change for sake of move on. actually, i heard all those word before, all the word are the same, still i too stuburn to hear it, doing the opposite. sorry for those i dissapointed, i know myself are a weak being, full of disadvantage.

thinking about that i would like to change my blog topic. find something to positive and still express my sad feeling at the same time. i put my topic in other language is because i would like hide my main topic which is sad and lonely.

yesterday is final year project submition, i been busy editing my report, complied it to 2 cd and print the cover. talking about it seem it is easy but it actual hard. the report need to be in pdf, my supervisor want extra in the cd and the cover required to be in the correct format. well... at the time i submit all those thing, it went as smooth as sail go off to sea.

i dont know lar wat happen today. but today, i feel happy, my heart filljoyfull, a smile on my face. even tomoro i need to submit design project which have huge piles of work to check and done. still i didnt feel worry. may be because i meet dyla today and have a normal talk as usual. my mind always think of wat had happen, but i get through it by thinking how i miss her, is been a while we never comunicate. hahaha. is soon end....next month......sad

still my mind always got Cayra, perhaps i name this blog a cayra, sorry Majorie, i try to move forward. still all thing happen i really want share it wit her. may be share this in blog will replace her, still talking on blog wit no respond may me feel like i talking to myself. (tears)

No comments:

Post a Comment