Tuesday, April 14, 2009

another unenjoyable day

today i went to sungai gabai, quite a nice place, full of nature and running water, very relaxing, but somehow, i didnt enjoy my time, think about last day i will spend wit my friend in UiTM, and also, everything nice must be share wit some1 u care. me just admire it all alone, no1 there t appreciate it.

not just tat, deedat and my housemate are also dont follow. well..is not important for then, but for me, is kinda important, spend every last moment before i go back.. after this i may be will not able to meet then. sad.... well.. my mind now is how to bring them go out together. i planning to go to waterworld. come on lar..huhuhuhu..

well i'm still sad....thinking about my uncertain future. life is not fairy tale...

No comments:

Post a Comment