Monday, April 27, 2009

New games - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

this games is kinda interesting, the single player campaign is kinda like playing role playing games and none strategy at all. talking about play a strategy game and have none in the single games, the due the fact that the developer want something different in the story telling, i just play the beging of the story so i cant tell much. even the race i also forget, i ever played dawn of war 1, but still it blur me out.

the game play if kinda hard to me, i'm not strategy type of person and my usual method is brutal force. attack wit large army. hahaha. this this game i need to control 4 different unit and each unit got its own ability, i cant do that, too much to think. i can say i'm good to Dota because the training but that i can manage because u only control 1 unit. my head pop up while play DoW 2. may be i should try total war. see is it really i'm not strategy person.

today my mum call me, ask me how i send my stuff back to labuan. i may be use pos malaysia to send my books and stuff but i dont how to send my motorcycle. i got idea bring it to mascargo but i dont know where is klia, huhuhu. she also ask about my situation wit cayra, still till now i didnt tell them the truth about us, well, may be i still in my dream and cant admit it. i dont know how i go back to labuan and tell them. the time will soon come and i need to face it.

1 comment:

  1. letak la gambar byk2 bosan la tengok blog tanpa gambar.. Kalau tak ada gambar video pun tak pe

    ReplyDelete