Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exam CM

today is exam for construction management. is kinda theory subject.. i usually good in this theory subject because i able to elaborate theory easily but now my head feel like a stone. i try to think any logical answer for my question and i just unable to get it. and i may be know why

i may be drink alot of alcohol lately, and this could be the side effect of it. i need to stop drinking regularly but i cant.

it could be my new life style, i been in my room too much and only play games, sleep and watch movie, all this activity make my brain inactive at all time. nothing i can do about it, i have to do be like this because everytime i start thinking, i will think my sad problem and this make me sad alots more. so i have to continue my activity.

after that could be i sad too much, in my mind i think more about my sad condition and never look positive side of my life, but is true, i feel i have no positive side of my life other than glab being alive. huhuhu

or could be i seldom talk English to any1, last time the person i talk english to is cayra, now i never talk english to any1. or perhaps my lack of comunication had decrease my thinking capability.

or could be i didnt read alot, last time i usually read magazine but now, i read none...huhuhu...

well..i know my weakness, i know that i should improve, but is hard for me, i need some motivation and i keep finding it. i hope i can change for this coming water exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment