Tuesday, May 19, 2009

airport

Nervous.. Worried.. Sacred.. Feel really disappointed, and sad.. This the feel when at gate going back to my hometown.. Times passes quickly.. I never think this would actually happen.. I really feel worried.. Worried that is it true.. I'm scare.. Scare that it happened.. I'm nervous because i know this time forward.. Is all unknow for me.. Lord.. Please help me.. I know this time will come, but i don't know it feel so quick.. So soon.. Owh damn.. I actually will face this.. Nevertheless.. I try to be strong.. Let the pass go, keep the memories as lesson.. And keep moving forward.. I know my life path.. I will stick to it.. I try.. I can't promise myself.. But i try.. Lonely doesn't mean the end, but it open up new way of looking the world.. Friends.. They are all around us.. I'm sad to leave my friend as i'm going back.. But friendship will not stop.. I will try keep contact..

my plan at lbn is to stay quite.. I really can't face it.. I will need time.. Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment