Friday, May 8, 2009

respond to my wake up call

my last post seem about myself wake me up..myself could be right..i should stop dream and admit life is sucks... still even i say to myself that i need to wake up... i sometimes did wake up..but most of time i return to dream again....i cant stop doing it again again again... i just wish i know how my stubbornness end... perrhaps i need to find some closure... i dont know wat is it, how it should be... perhaps some1 can guide me... still my heart are as hard as stone...please...

thinking about it..i need to keep moving forward....next step in i need to find work...i dont know wat should i do.. 1 think for sure is i need to get to profesional status.. that mean i need to work may be at KK...find any consultant company that will hired me.... or may be i just work at labuan...with any contrator which mean i will never get profesional status... this decision is easy to make.. but i really wish i can discuss this with some1....some1 that care... well.... talk to me blog...i share already wit u blog.... be alive for second.... i dreaming again....

No comments:

Post a Comment