Monday, May 11, 2009

just send half the stuff

packing all the thing nicely(almost nice) then send to pos office...i been so tired to carry all my stuff like almost 80 kilos....yeah....9 boxes..luck i got hilmi help me carry to carry all those thing...thanks you so much... but somehow at pos office, 2 boxes had been rejected because overweight...damn!!!! in my mind..i need carry those boxes to 4th floor again..my house.. well....is my fault to not consider the weight of the stuff at the first place...i being careless about the stuff i going to send because depress of the future... well... at least i quite relive to pay for nandos for hilmi and me...eat quater chicken....yeah!!!

well....this bring back the stuff..is a burden to carry those thing back to my own home... i know some part of it need to throw it away...but look deep inside me.... do those stuff mean to me.?? for me it is.... next time i work.. next time old... i will look back all this thing.. all the funny writing i wrote... all of this stuff mean is already part of myself... why put this thing in the corner of the house and never look back... because... u know it already still there sitting at the corner and that thing is will memories..a physical stuff memories... that why is hard for to throw it away.. wat i been through, is always been a lesson for me.. already being part of my life ( my life path is engineer/bussiness) and i need to accept it..i refuse to start over again because it will be waste of my time althought i already waste some of it, i just need to improvise, things which are bad can be improve, need to show that i'm not the weak person, prove each step i go is a real matter, but never neglect pass experience/lesson as it perhaps a cure for me. just wish along the way, my pesonality arent change, a cherrfull, caring, gratefull kind and loving person cos i feel opposite way now. i hate my life!!!! even that part of my life already a meet full stop, i need still keep going ( my dream is not engineer but a scientist in physic, i choose engineer because want have stable family with stable job), i need to go this path. create new chapter, that wat life about, keep move on, do wat is best for u

look to the back...i contact back my sista...sharifa..she going to be maaried soon!! well..good news like that of cos i need to contact her... thinking how about the other sista.... 1 i really affraid is cammy... i cant answer myself y i abandon the CSS thing...well...she will forgive me, she always do.. 1 thing again in my mind is try show good impression of goodbye to all my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment