Monday, May 18, 2009

sleeping sunday

Today is sunday.. A resting day for most of us.. So.. I spend the whole day sleeping.. Yes.. Sleeping non stop.. And at that sleep.. I got a dream.. You can read about it in previous post.. You know is tiring to sleep all day.. Our body feel tired.. Make us want to sleep more.. Suprisingly.. I manage wake up and take a fresh air outside..

tonight also i belanja dyla, zura, hilmi, lala n mimi at thai asam fish. Is something that i really want to before i go back.. I gonna miss them.. We eat quite a lot, chicken, fish, prawn, veggie and tofu. The meal quite nice.. Haha.. Those 4 girl are unable to eat a lot.. Haha

after the dinner, we went to karaoke. Haha.. I so shy.. I not good in vocal.. Damn shy.. I got sang a couple of song.. Sadly bad to hear from me.. I still having fun.. Haha..

as i promise before, i gonna tell what make me happy.. There a lot tat can make me happy.. In this post, i write some of it only, may be next time i will write again for what make me happy.. Okay.. All the time i been sad, that because i'm losing something most important of my life.. Which is love, till now.. I still haven't recover, as you can see i this blog.. love can make me happy.. How love lead to happiness? Ok.. When i love some1, and that person love you back.. You can say you will be the most happy person in the whole world.. I miss that feeling.. Try you do that everyday, you will be the most happy person everyday.. Well.. That look simple, and it actually are simple.. The problem is don't have any1 love me back.. I know.. I got my family.. But i really need some1 special.. That can make me happy non stop everyday.. Haha.. Everyday you can say to that special some1 i love you, and she say she love you too.. Haha.. I'm so happy to hear it.. But now i'm sad because i can't said it anymore.. Sad! Sad! Ok.. Enough about this.. I'm too sad to write about it now, my tear can't stop flowing..

this coming day, will be total suffering for me.. I will be strong.. I will go throught this.. I will move on.. I will let go what hurt inside me.. Still my heart are overburden wit sadness and heart broken.. I try to overcome it.. I try find other way of happiness.. Losing great source of happiness, mean losing energy for my soul..

No comments:

Post a Comment