Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hot warm night

yesterday is very weird day for me...the internet is so slow until i have nothing to do..all my friend are busy doing design project left me alone in the house....the whole night till 10 pm, i was alone in the house..that time i really need some1 to just do something...i call all my housemate ask where they are...hahahha...funny thing is..it feel like i cant live alone..is my plan to live alone in the future, now think about...can i make it??? is the feasible for me...

well..the whole day was as hot day..even at night...i can feel the heat..i take shower like 5th time in a day...because i feel uncomfortable and the shower make me feel cool....all my stuff already send..now just the luggage, computer and my motorcycle at here...tomoro i will send it to mas cargo...huhuhu....

i'm getting ready to go to sungai congkak... herm... i didnt feel like going because being last person to know....hate it...but i just go to give my support and show that i'm not tat bad person.. well..that could be the last trip i go at here... SUNGAI CONGKAK...HERE I COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment