Saturday, May 16, 2009

Design Project Presentation day

Today is Design Project Presentation day, it the last time to do before i left this place... is kinda nervious not because the presentation but the future. huhuhu... i had ready this presentation since yestersday... and yesterday i'm quite happy..:)

yesterday i discuss about slide with zura and dyla. everything seem in order, problem encounter while making the slide are easily solve. the power point give not problem. just 2 problen, i dont have the ESTEEM model and i dont have PC. well...i'm using zura pc while typing this post. somehow that day remind me of my oldself. i doesnt care about anything when with them. is just make me feel in there... some1 give me a link to ehow about how to being happy. i'm sure next time i will tell how can i be happy. but if u read all my post, i'm sure u know how can i be happy.

that all i want to say at this short hour, i will post soon after i finish my presentation. the mpst important thing is yesterday i didnt feel sad at all.... hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment