Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

hey..i just watch this video on mtv while having snack at Barra.. This video make me feel like i really wish i'm at her position.. everything is a problem, still they love each other.. even a fight, a argument, well in the video they just play each other..tease each other, still they look happy. damn... it ever happen to me last time, i can remember how nice the feeling, how happy, well..last time we love each other, nothing can make us sad when we together..everything seem so perfect tat time..miss those...

looking in the lyric..eveything is about the title of the song.. is as simple as that..example.".Said you'd never come back, But here you are again" the guy will always come back..even he say otherwise.. and "But you're pretty messed up too, Anyway I found out I'm nothing without you" kelly can know everything is not perfect, boht of them are mess up, but she realise she need him. they belong together.

i like to listen to love song as it keep my dream feel alive and feel real for a second, but at the same time, i miss those moment alot when i heard the song. make me feel relief, happy and sad. just by listen to song!!! a mix feeling!!! hahahaha.. move on syl!!!! my life already suck...!!! good night and good luck for exam tomoro syl...

No comments:

Post a Comment