Tuesday, May 19, 2009

welcome to labuan

At last i arrive at labuan.. Now waiting for my bag.. My night mare had come true, this place where everything come, where everything create. Last time i leave this place wit change life, now i come back here, wit the same life it change.. I need to be strong.. I need to think positive.. This place remind me lots of good memories, remind me of happiness.. Now it just memories.. I need start new chapter of memories, new life. I wish it didn't end this or start this way, but i know the true is different from i wish for.

right now, i really wish i go back home and lock myself.. I can't face it.. Strong is easy word to say.. But doing it, i need lots of prayer.. I need to open my mind.. Open my heart, accept new thing..

syl.. Welcome back to labuan, the place that you dedicate so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment