Monday, May 11, 2009

packing packing packing

is my nature to keep thing..as i go through my stuff.. i found lots of memories... my stuff that i keep since sem 2...but some need throw away... i feel reluctant to throw away some of my stuff but i need too because to to reduce the weight. i really hate to throw it away..

while i see my stuff, i really feel some part of me grown base on cayra, most of the stuff have some connection to her.. the most obvious are pen holder, a frame, a picture we took a studio, a card, cd...lots again..is been left in the box for a while because is a pain to see it all.. but now... even with my unreadyiness to go back..i have to face it also...lala once said to me all this thing should be keep and keep in memories, when we grown old, we can see this thing again and remember how funny i had been..well.... thing are change now..

so.. i need to packing now.. i just pack 4 box... more coming soon.... tired and depress...

No comments:

Post a Comment