Thursday, May 14, 2009

Packing the PC

at this moment, i'm preparing to pack my beloved pc.. this 5 days..i will have no pc to playing, cant write my blog, which make mefeel even lonely...

i need help, help help help............i dont know i can live or not.....

well...1 thing in my mind....but it never stay in my mind....is to horrible to think of it... even time i think of it.. my heart start to pumping, my anxiety increase... please.... please...... i wish stop everything... to think of it...i getting scare.... this feeling i ever have, last year, november, it repeat again.... and the outcome on that time is still not sure.. BUT this time it repeat again...and this time i know the outcome... i need to be brave.. stop dreaming... and move on.... thing are simple to say..but to do it.... it need lots of commitment and i dont have it... i guess...i will stuck like this forever until my spirit rise once again...seriously.... i'm afraid... please... any1... help me..... i beg for mercy... i really dont want face this future... where the future is know the outcome... i'm not that strong...i can pretend to be strong... please....

sometimes when u alone, u desperaid to have an end.... i'm not that foolish... i will keep moving forward.. have faith everything will be....???...... i dont have faith.... i'm questioning myself if my world without a dream now... can i move forward?? u know ur dream will never happen, u need to make a choice to keep dreaming or stop it.... i choose to stop it... wat i can do next?? that part i still havent figure it out, i just realise that.. damn... may be the day without PC will give the answer...i will try to blog using my mobile phone.. any1 please help me.... please do call me..... 0198221016.. i really lost in my way now... please

1 comment:

  1. come on, be strong. you dont have to be afraid, just stay positive!

    ReplyDelete