Thursday, June 18, 2009

about me

Hi.. There are something bothering me today.. My feeling.. I want tell you about myself. I'm a boring person.. I'm not outgoing.. Shy.. Coward.. When i'm small, i always like to imagine.. I like to be in action hero.. Wit super power..

as i grow up, i don't have real hobbies.. I love gaming.. But something stop me, money. Buying a computer is expensive.. Well.. My life is mostly study.. There another passion which is reading and writing.. I like to read detective story.. Write anything..

well.. As i develop, i slowly like high culture thing. I like to speak english, even my english is broken.. Hehe.. I did join the debat team, but is a bad idea.. I have interest in instrumental music, mostly classical.. Hehe.. I like people that speak english, play piano and outgoing.. Seem that is all opposite from me..

then i go to a bigger city, i enjoy the fine dining food.. Something like secret recipe, kenny roger, nandos, sushi king. I also like fashion.. Myself are not so fashion. But somehow, when i go to mall, i feel. I feel.. I feel that i need to bring some1 to this mall, share shopping opinion. Well.. I never have that chance to shop wit her.. Never feel the joy of shopping..

the other thing i like i also nature, i like place that is peacefull, cold temperature, and full of nature.. I really wish go to kundasang wit her, but that only a wish..

1 other thing is my life mostly influence by cayra, she always i look up, she is special in all kind.. Without her, my life will be dull.. Thanks dear.. I also would like share everything to her.. You know, i save all the happiness that i get, and wish i can give to her, place like waterfall, kundasang, fine dining.. All of this i would like to share wit her.. Well.. I waste it..

ok.. There lots more i want to tell.. Every moment i wish i can write this as i like to share my feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment