Wednesday, June 10, 2009

good night

Hey.. Is me talking again.. I kinda feel down, as usual.. Well.. Perhaps that you know about me, perhaps you really know me, who i really are, what i really are. Or even some1 never knew me.. Well.. I'm different, i'm not outgoing, i'm shy, i'm coward, skinny.. People say never judge by it cover.. Is true..

i always asking myself what i'm missing? Till some1 change her feeling.. Looking to your desire last time.. You like cute guy, perhap western.. Not skinny and yet not fat, outgoing, a bit bad guy altitude, got a job. That all i can think of now.. Well.. I have none of those..

why i thinking of this now? Because is in my mind now. Hey.. Reader.. Does love can turn to hate? Or even emptiness.. In my case.. I still love.. Heart have different way tell us that.. You try to hate but you get pierce in the heart because love strong inside me..

good night.. Love you and miss you.. Muah.. Long time didn't say that.. Love you too and miss you too.. Muah..

No comments:

Post a Comment