Tuesday, June 2, 2009

finding UJP

Hi.. Today is the second day of my holiday at kk.. Funny thing happen today. Tomoro is my interview for my job tomoro, and today i try to find the company. It took my like 2 hour to find the company, it located quite deep.. Haha.. Damn, i about to work at this place and i still don't know the places around kk.. Haha..

and then i went to shopping at central point.. I buy lots of thing.. Parent sponser.. My parent feel weird wit thing that i brought.. All too fashionable..

the working at kk is not my idea in the first place.. Before this i planning to work at lbn to be wit some1 close. But now thing seem to change, for me at lbn, i feel suffer because i always feel she around me.. All the memories is like yesterday.. Well.. At least i can be alone again at kk.. Sad..

hey.. 1 special day for me is close, and i feel i need to do something, although that thing is useless.. Ok.. Wish me luck for tomoro interview..

1 comment:

  1. syl~
    bile u nak dtg sini balik ma???
    u still owe me an ice krem kan??? huhuhuhu

    u da kije ke?? ur dad place ke?? huhuhu
    we still hunting for a job...

    ReplyDelete