Friday, June 26, 2009

lies on the path

today, i just comfirm that i really get a job, i will sart working on 1th july, i really excited wih this but at the same time, i am scare. there lots in my mind, such as the work place, the condition of it, the working life, transportation, accomodation and food.. first of all, i will stay at my autie place, just temporary. till i find a room. i may be brinng my SL3355 car to sabah... need to declare the car as soon as possbile..

to tell u the truth, i really don want this path. this path that i choose because my current situation. why dont i just work at labuan, the life would be simple, everything are provided. but thing arent go as we planned... first of all... i been dump... second... i emotional and cant move on.. third... i sick wit my life... i need to leave labuan because everytime i'm here, my mind cant stop thinking about her, everytime i go out to town, i really wish i can saw her and the same time i scare to meet her... going to church, send my sibling to tuition, as usual my eye and my mind cant stop looking and thinking... i know i such a desperado.. i really are.... this happen when u love some1 so much and u cant let go..

life must go on... well.. wat can i do?? i just work work work... being alone i strangter town... there no place i can go... going to mall alone... no.... going watch movie alone... no... may be i need to find new friend... yeah... like she did... find a new dependable friend, dump the old 1... yeah... that easy way to start a new life.. well...i have to do it..find a new friend... if not, welcome OT, work work work... have a lifeless life... suck ah... may be my head will became bold..

ok ok...i like to talk about my sadness.. if i follow my heart now, it will be stay here, work here, and get ur love of my life... hahaha..my heart doesnt care being broken lots of times.. i the 1 that do feel the pain.. better get out this place..dont be stupid syl.. u know the reallity we two will never be happening again... dont keep on suffering... ok... the way to do that is... out of labuan and start a new 1... end of story

4 comments:

  1. so, i guess now u could move on....
    start tinkin bout works n somhow....sumday u could find da right one 4 u...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.thanks....yeah.. i guess so... just feel so heavy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be a good start for u once u're in KK...Best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that for the luck.. i need it alot... is not could be, it have to will be...

    ReplyDelete