Sunday, June 28, 2009

happy from love problem

Hi.. Tonight had been a remarkable night for.. Apart being miss some1 that leave me.. But tonight, i feel really happy. Because tonight, i able to feel again the joy of love.. Hehe.. Is this girl.. She had trouble wit her life so i try to speak to her.. Well.. It turn out to be love problem, a twin love.. But is not all we talk about.. She actually quite understanding. She know that i need to move on.. Yet she make me remind the relationship that i ever had.

we talk about how silly love can be and how pain it create.. Is been a while that i talk about love to other people except this blog.. I told her how is feel like to meet some1 that is so prefect.. For me, i'm sure is piano, singing, confident speaker, wonderfull writing and dancing.. I'm so happy, all this had kept inside me, i never express my love to other people.. She stood there listen. I know i need to move on and you all know talking about this wont help.. But it actually wrong.. Talk about love and our love to some1 can make me feel happy.. Happy is needed to make a push for a positive move.. That what i need right now, be happy wit my life.. No more sad and lonely

we also talk about the other family, the family of our boy friend or girl friend. Is actually hard to let go once trust is given from them.. She don't want disappoint the other family, and i will never too.. Being accept in a family is important.. Well.. I do get.. But. Now.. Herm..

i also ask suggestion about some1, some1 that is single and suit me, but i feel is a small chance that it will happening.. Haha..

so.. Tonight.. I feel great. Thanks to her..

2 comments: