Sunday, June 28, 2009

herm.. i been counting my day... tomoro is my last day i'm at labuan... there lots of thing in my mind... i need to settle my car, license and ticket.... everything seem last minit... i feel heavy to move on... even now, i'm really sad...

just now, i went to Cayra parent house... just want to inform them that i going this wednessday... there are happy for me as i got a job... hehe... and also happy i'm visiting them...

a part of me feel that in so happy at that place... this where we spend most of the time... well... is also sad that it is just memories... i know i shouldnt go there... but i need to tell them that i got a job, is something that they will proud of...

my mind still cant let it go.... the lies.... the pain that i endured... i wish life a simple as we planned.. nothing is perfect...

i ever tell some1 about fairy tales that seem so perfect... she said life isnt fairy tales... welll...life is not perfect, but if we have the will and determiantion.. we can create 1... so... i know my life are not perfect, but i can always make my life 1 step closer to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment